|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Marcus Beadon|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2018 17:31|
£300 to £350 per day
Astute Technical are recruiting for a Planner, with excellent Primervera6 (P6) experience, to work with a leading sub-contractor.
The P6 Planner will be working on a major water/waste water project in the Kent area. The ideal candidate will have experience in all or some of the following - water, civils, tunnelling, sewer lining, adit repairs & replacement.
This project is in its early stages, no ground is yet broken, presently at survey stage. The successful Planner has an opportunity to make the role their own, involved in full project program, in a long-term contract.
- Lead times & work commencement planning
- Managing relationships with all 3rd parties
- Detailed project planning and managing change
- Detailed project planning
- Develop contract programs and monitoring
- Develop construction programmes and monitoring
- Monitor plan updates to ensure contributing resources are performing timely updates to plans, allowing communication on project progress to be accurate
This is a great opportunity for a P6 Planner to work on a major water/waste water project on a long-term contract basis.
To apply, please send you CV to email@example.com or call 02393 910 037 for further information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's