Piping Design Manager
|Job Title:||Piping Design Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||July 20, 2017 11:39|
Piping Design Manager - Power Generation / Oil & Gas
Salary - Competitive
We are currently recruiting for a Piping Design Manager for a major client of ours who are a leading provider of Clean Energy Equipment on Energy from Waste, Biomass and Oil & Gas projects.
As a Piping Design Manager, typical duties will involve:
- Coordinating with other discipline Lead Engineers/Design Managers to ensure correct implementation of the project requirements, space management of project 3D CAD model and associated layouts.
- Has demonstrated experience in plot plan design and work processes for the smooth production of project deliverables, particularly from the 3D CAD model.
- Ensure the efficiency, quality, and performance of the design work to meet project objectives laid down by the Project Manager.
- Must have thorough knowledge of engineering practices, methods, design details, international codes and standards, procedures and specifications across multiple disciplines.
- Responsible for obtaining the necessary project resources in conjunction with the Project Manager, Lead Engineers and the Engineering Manager (Offshore), to plan and execute the work.
- Responsible for all engineering activities within the Piping Department
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
- Engineering degree or equivalent with at least 3 years' relevant experience
- Experience working in Power or Oil & Gas industry
- 3D CAD experience
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like to find out more information, call Astute Technical Recruitment and speak to Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or email your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bonus & Healthcare
£350 - £450 per day
Manufacturing Engineering Manager
£60000 - £65000.00 per annum + Benefits
Engineering & Maintenance Manager - Power Station
£58000 - £62000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Maintenance Manager - Energy from Waste Plant
East Sussex, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 20% bonus, car, relocation