|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||November 08, 2018 13:45|
Job Title - Personnel Assistant (French Speaking)
Location - West London
Salary - £35,000
Our client, a global leader within the recycling of general non-recyclable waste are looking for a Personnel Assistant to join there West London team supporting the EU General Manager and Senior Management. Operating in 21 different countries our client creates collection and recycling solutions for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill and partner with some of the most recognisable brands in the world.
As PA you will be responsible for supporting the EU General Manager and Heads of Departments within a dynamic and fast paced environment.
As Personal Assistant your responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Day-to-day management of the GM's communications, organisation of meetings, appointments and travel plans
- Supporting the GM and HOD's in correspondence management
- Creating, proof reading and editing reports and presentations where required
- HR administrative support where required, monthly reports, training schedules, learning and development and drafting policies
- Coordination and management of office activities including improvement of working environment and employees well being all within the ethos of the organisation
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will previous experience within PA/Office Management. You will be have an excellent level of English and French both verbal and written with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. You will thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment and a genuine interest within the sustainable/green business would be beneficial.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.