Performance Improvement Manager
|Job Title:||Performance Improvement Manager|
|Location:||South West England, England|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Wharton|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2017 11:52|
Performance Improvement Manager - South East - Up to 50k
Astute Recruitment are looking to speak to experience performance improvement manager looking for a new challenge.
We are working with one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a performance improvement manager to join their team working 37.5 hours a week.
What will I be responsible for?
The Performance Improvement Manager is responsible for facilitating Lean Reliability Centred Maintenance (LRCM) and driving Continuous Improvement (CI) across the region leading to improved manufacturing, plant performance, team engagement and cost reduction. Your responsibilities will include:
- To optimise process reliability through the introduction of LRCM and Continuous Improvement in line with VOAO objectives resulting in increased plant performance and cost reductions
- To provide training coaching and guidance to the site based operational teams whilst engaging site managers at a strategic level.
- To develop and introduce OGSM supported by a consistent, tiered operational review process and Continuous Improvement cycle.
- Develop and implement the use of industry best practice maintenance techniques.
- To carry out LRCM audits to ensure sustainability of the strategy across the business.
- To build and maintain a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) culture across the business.
- To provide an internal consultancy service to management teams, providing information and recommendations to assist and influence decision making
- To implement 6s workplace organisation systems
The ideal Performance Improvement Manager will have:
- Previous experience or participation in Lean, RCM, Continuous improvement or similar programmes.
- An Engineering background
- Significant experience of processing plant
- Minimum completed apprenticeship (NVQ Level 4) in appropriate engineering skill or Possession of HNC/HND in a relevant discipline.
- Full driving license.
In return for your hard work as a Performance Improvement Manager, they can offer a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development whilst working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you would like more information please call Roxanne @ ASTUTE on 02392 222 965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
West London, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
European Operations Manager
West London, London
Site Manager - Waste
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Environmental and Compliance Manager - Swindon - Up to 40k
£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance
Engineering Manager - West Sussex - £45K (Plus DOE)
West Sussex, England
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum