|Job Title:||Performance Engineer Wind Sector|
|Salary:||Up to £35000.00 per annum + bonus, pension|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||April 4, 2018|
Performance Engineer - Wind Sector
Up to £35,000 plus bonus, plus 15% bonus & good company benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a Performance Engineer to conduct data analysis on SCADA data from wind farms, joining a team helping to improve wind farm asset performance. Our client is a leading international organisation within the Wind & Renewables industry, with the opportunity to work with a team based out of Hamburg, Barcelona & beyond.
As a Performance Engineer / Performance Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring performance of onshore wind portfolio using SCADA data.
- Working closely with operations staff & site managers addressing identified issues & implementing improvements.
- Supporting key milestones in the lifecycle of wind farms, helping to introduce new generation technology.
- Some travel to build skills & wind knowledge across the UK (& very occasional EU travel for teambuilding)
- Working across multiple tasks, as part of a team.
- Generating ideas & implement through analysis of data & implemented processes.
- Using your problem solving & your excellent communication skills to really influence the future of wind farm performance.
To be considered for this position, you must have a degree level technical qualification (or equivalent experience), ideally, but not essentially combined with experience working within the Windfarm sector. You should have good data analysis skills, have work experience in performance improvement & ideally exposure to Matlab or similar software tool. You should have good communication skills & enjoy a forward looking corporate environment. The ability to work across multicultural teams also important, combined with a real passion for renewable energy.
The package on offer for this Swindon based position includes an attractive basic salary in the range £30,000 to £35,000, plus great company benefits including bonus up to 15%, pension, healthcare & generous holidays, plus the opportunity to be part of a market leading company & help shape the future of the business. Some travel is required with this role; therefore, a full UK licence is essential.
If you are interested in applying, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Matt George on 02392 288 206 for a confidential discussion.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.