|Job Title:||PCS7 Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||February 02, 2018 16:48|
9 Month+ Contract
Our Client is a multi-national process technology provider, who specialise across several heavy engineering sectors. They're looking for a PCS7 Programmer to work across several Energy from Waste sites in the UK.
The successful candidate will be working closing with the Commissioning team and must be highly experienced with the interface of the PCS7 Systems within the power sector. You will have proven experience in PCS7 Systems, ideally supported by Siemens certification/training.
- Working within the Project Team to meet key project deadlines
- PCS7 programming of control systems
- Installation and configuration/testing work at customer sites
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- In depth knowledge of PCS7 system design
- Experience of working in a similar role as a PCS7 Programmer
- Expert knowledge of Siemens PCS7 systems including programming/installations and commissioning
- Power/Steam Generation experience is essential for this role
- Engineering or Computer Related Qualification (Degree or HND) or comparable industrial experience
- Excellent client facing skills with the ability to work as part of a combined client/contractor team
- Flexibility to travel across several UK sites
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
This is a great opportuntiy to work with a multi national company with a growing portfolio of projects within the power sector.
To find out more or apply please call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.