|Job Title:||PCS7 Programmer|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Greg Storey|
|Job Published:||November 10, 2017 10:25|
**PCS7 Programmer - UK Based - Competitive Rates - 9 Months+ contract - Immediate start***
Our Client is a multi-national process technology provider, who specialise across several heavy engineering sectors. They're looking for a PCS7 Programmer to work across several Energy from Waste sites in the UK, where their technology is being implemented. The successful candidate will be working closing with the Commissioning team on a daily basis, and must be highly experienced with the interface of the PCS7 Systems.
- Assisting in the Preparation and implementation of commissioning plans across relevant sites
- Advising the Mechanical/Electrical Commissioning teams to develop and produce technical solutions, procedures and documentation for all phases of commissioning activities including programmes, test documentation, inspection and test plans, method statements and risk assessments
- Troubleshooting problems and carrying out on-site fixes of the PSC7 Programme.
- Interfacing with the client as required by the Commissioning Manager to progress the Project.
- An experienced PCS7 Programmer with previous experience working on the Siemens PCS7 systems within Energy from Waste, Gasification, Power Generation or Biomass
- Experience of interfacing with Client/Principal Contractor
- Great planning, organising and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to take direction from Project Manager/Commissioning Manager
- Flexibility to travel across several UK sites
If you are interested in finding out more about this challenging role, then contact Greg Storey on 02392 222 966, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.