|Job Title:||PCB Assembler|
|Salary:||£17500.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||May 23, 2019 16:27|
£17,500-£22,000 + Pension, Holiday, Flexible Working Hours
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for PCB Assemblers to join a world class manufacturer specialising in the provision of contract electronics design and manufacturing for world leading customers.
This is a great opportunity for skilled PCB assemblers to be a part of a successful manufacturing team and be responsible for the hand assembly of printed circuit boards to quality and industry standards.
As a PCB Assembler, your duties will include:
- Soldering conventional components
- Working to written instructions and item lists to assemble products to specifications
- Pre-forming, inserting and cropping component leads using hand tools
- Hand placing and soldering surface mount components
- Complying with all 5S activities as required
To be considered for the PCB Assembler role, candidates should have:
- The ability to work to written instructions
- Proven industry knowledge with IPC certifications
- Experience working within a PCB environment
- An understanding of component identification
As a PCB Assembler with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary of £17,500-£22,000
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible Working Hours
- 25 days holiday
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org or 02393 910 043.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's