|Job Title:||P6 Project Planner|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dan Parker|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2018|
P6 Planning Consultant
Astute are looking to recruit an ambitious person with solid P6 Primavera planning experience gained in an engineering or technical infrastructure capacity for a consultancy position based out of Edinburgh with real scope for personal development.
Prior experience of defence process and procedure relating to planning and scheduling on infrastructure projects would be a great asset but is not exclusive; alongside a technical appreciation, curious nature, and engineering mindset. You will also need to be a confident communicator and relish working in a client facing environment.
This role will best suit someone in the early to mid stages of their career that wants to join an employer with a genuine interest in mentoring and supporting them throughout their professional growth, with fantastic prospects for the future and an exciting portfolio of industry leading clients to work with.
Skills and Responsibilities
- 3+ years' detailed P6 Primavera planning and scheduling experience gained in a technical / engineering environment
- The capacity to obtain SC level security clearance - current SC would be a significant benefit to your application
- Accurate reporting and analysis on project progress, to include monthly project reports, both internal and external
- Variance investigation and reporting against schedule expectations
- Project baseline management
- Sub-contractor liaison reference progress against deliverables
- Relevant degree level qualification desirable
- Planning / Project Control qualification desirable
What's on offer
This requirement is aimed at attracting the right person to a dynamic, growing, and respected consultancy with an enviable track record in delivering success.
A generous salary is on offer for the role, alongside an excellent benefits package, coupled with a commitment to invest in professional development and an exciting career path. You will quickly become involved with a variety of projects offering the opportunity to travel, both in the UK and overseas.
How to apply
If you'd like to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail, or can think of somebody that might be interested, then give me a call on 02392 222 961 , or 07766 452 373 if out of hours. CVs can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, but please do follow up with a supporting call to find out more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.