P6 Planner/Project Controller
|Job Title:||P6 Planner/Project Controller|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2017 15:24|
P6 Project Planner/Project Controller
6 Month Contract
Our Client is a global leader, at the forefront of advanced engineering design and construction solutions. We are currently recruiting for a P6 Project Planner/Project Controller to join our Client on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for initiating and maintaining the detailed construction programme together with the procurement schedule to ensure that the work is being carried out to meet the requirements of the Project.
- Collecting data, updating the programme to show progress or delays
- Providing weekly performance reports updating on the status of the project
- Implementation of financial analysis to assist in production of commercial information
You will have a working knowledge of P6 Primavera and experience of working on a similar project seeing the venture through to completion. You must have previous experience of working on an Energy from Waste or Biomass project.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Project planning experience within the construction industry
- Knowledge and experience of working on an Energy from Waste or Biomass project is essential
- Previous experience of seeing an Energy from Waste or Biomass project through to completion
- Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline, or equivalent
- Working within budgets and timescales
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Primavera P6 Software experience
- MS Office experience: MS Project / Word / Excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's