|Job Title:||Operations Supervisor|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £33000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||November 7, 2018|
Job Title - Operations Supervisor
Salary - £28,000 plus DOE
Location - East Kent
Our client, a key leader within the hazardous waste management sector, is looking for a Technical Operations Supervisor to join its established plant in Kent.
As Technical Operations Supervisor you will be responsible for the site operations involving the transfer of hazardous waste. You will manage the processing of the material ensuring full compliance with the Environmental Agency and liaise with other Supervisors to ensure site targets and KPI's are achieved.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited too;
- Proactively support and embed a generative safety culture.
- Own and deliver the daily/weekly plan for the Reception area, adapt to the unplanned and unexpected to deliver targets, KPI's and other requirements.
- Manage the site roadway - vehicle movements, storage, other to ensure an efficient flow of traffic through the site.
- Ensure compliance of all waste coming into site (physical and administrative), run appropriate system to manage none compliance.
- Liaise on a near continuous basis with internal sales on waste/vehicle scheduling, actual and planned.
- Ensure technical compliance of all activity including partaking in audits.
- Partake in improvement of process contributing to micro project development and improving the velocity of the process plant.
- Undertake area administration activity including process sheets, stock sheets, production records, etc.
- Develop self and shift team, leading by example at all times and championing the H&S culture
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have experience with handling and managing chemical/hazardous waste. You will have previous process plant experience and good understanding of Transfer Station operations. You will have knowledge of the administrative process required and mobile plant tickets are advantageous. A degree within Chemistry is advantageous.
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at firstname.lastname@example.org, apply online or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.