Operations Manager - Solar
|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Solar|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 16:24|
Operations Manager - Solar
£40,000 - £45,000 + benefits
My client is looking for an operations manager to join their growing Solar PV team. The role-holder will be responsible for working as part of the Senior Management Team to provide both Operational and Maintenance technical support to the Area Managers, Site Managers, Electricians, Technicians (and the business support officers where needed)
This role additionally holds responsibility for the key line management and professional development for a team of Area Managers. It is expected that this is approx. 20% of the role and will require effective liaison with the Managing Director.
The role will ensure the retention of and continuing professional development of the competency of these professionals in line with individual development needs and especially business requirements.
The individual performing this role will also be the key point of contact for all electrical technical and safety related issues that cannot be dealt with at operational level. The role holder will be an appointed Senior Authorised Person for High Voltage Power Systems
- Business growth: Responsible for supporting the MD in developing the business in line with the objectives of the business.
- Capacity: Supporting the delivery of productivity targets in line with key performance indicators defined by the MD.
- Managerial Expertise: Demonstrate a broad range of expertise and specialism in operational management of electrical inspection and maintenance
- Safety Culture: They will develop an effective environment that facilitates safe and collaborative working within Business Management in line with Silverstone behaviours and values.
- Change: Responsible for ensuring a smooth transition to any new ways of working /organisational change - leading their direct reports through the change.
Experience & Qualifications
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent) in relevant discipline
- Senior Authorised Person for High Voltage
- Ideally Authorised as Control Person for High Voltage
- More than 3 years experience of Project Management
- More than 3 years experience of Personnel Management
- IOSH Managing Safely (or equivalent)
If this role is of interest, please contact Jack Gandy on 02392 222960 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Asset Manager - Solar
Up to £50000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Senior Solar O&M Technician ESSEX
Up to £38000.00 per annum
Operations Manager - Green Energy
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus
O&M technician Colchester
Up to £36000.00 per annum