|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Renewable Energy|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Salary:||€90000 - €97000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||February 5, 2019|
Operations Manager - Renewable Energy
c€90-97k DOE + bonus (up to 15%)
Our client, a leading organisation working with the Renewable Energy sector, currently require an Operations Manager / Plant Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for the day to day management of a renewables process plant which is based in the Dublin area.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The day to day management of the plant production, availability & efficiency.
- Leading a team of around 20 employees which will include operations, maintenance & contract staff.
- Ensuring adherence & compliance with all health, safety & environmental (HSE) requirements on site.
- Making sure all plant equipment is maintained effectively to maximise plant availability, reliability & efficiency.
- Setting & managing operational KPIs and reporting to the senior management team regarding plant performance.
- Managing the operations & maintenance (O&M) budget for the renewable energy plant.
- Identifying & implementing process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be considered for the position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Operations Manager / Plant Manager role, ideally with a background working on a Renewable Energy / Power / Anaerobic Digestion / Biogas / Biomass or similar process plant. You will also ideally hold a relevant engineering qualification and possess strong man management skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading company in the fast-growing Renewable Energy sector! They're offering a competitive salary of up to €97,000 depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package which includes a bonus scheme (up to 15%), matched pension scheme (up to 6%) and also 25 days holiday.
If you would like to apply for this Operations Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.