|Job Title:||Operations Manager - Power Generation|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kyle Shinn|
|Job Published:||February 8, 2019|
Operations Manager - Power Generation
Up to £45,000 DoE + Benefits
Our client, a leading installations & service engineering company specialising in the Power Generation & CHP sector, currently require an experienced Operations Manager to join their team. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the business & supporting a team of around 20 workshop & field based engineers.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the day-to-day business operations, ensuring compliance with all regulations & applicable laws, whilst optimising client power generation & CHP engine asset performance.
- Leading a team of between 15 to 20 workshop & field based engineers, ensuring work completed in in-line with the company standards & dealing with any HR issues.
- Scheduling work & managing resources, to ensure all engineering activity is completing in a timely manner & to the right quality.
- Conducting ad-hoc site visits (which will involve nationwide travel) to review the standards on-site and ensuring compliance with health & safety etc.
- Attending senior management meetings & liaising closely with company directors, in order to regularly review & identify areas to improve business performance & operations.
- Other duties as required.
In order to be consider for this position, you will need to have proven experience in a similar Operations Management role, ideally with a background in the Power Generation / CHP / Renewable Energy or similar sector. As you will be managing a team of engineers, a technical background & strong understanding of reciprocating diesel or gas engines would be highly advantageous.
You will be based out of their head office in the Northampton area, although there will be some nationwide site travel required so you will need to hold a full & valid driving licence.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading & fast-growing organisation in the power generation & CHP industry! They're offering a competitive salary of up to £45,000 depending on experience, plus their company benefits package which includes private medical, a pension scheme & 24 days holiday.
If you would like to apply for this Operations Manager role, then please send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kyle Shinn on 02392 288 284 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.