|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2017 08:26|
JOB TITLE Operations Manager
SALARY Competitive Salary plus Benefits plus 17.5% Annual Bonus
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our clients Team based at their Medway site in Rochester.
Our client is a global leader in environmental solutions, providing a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services designed to build the circular economy and preserve scarce raw materials. This will a be permanent role, to be based in Rochester.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Manager to join our clients' team based at their Medway site in Rochester. As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for the management of the Collections and Street Cleansing Service in the area.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- Management of staff to deliver the contract to the required standard.
- Responsibility for Staff training and inductions.
- RIVO reporting and associated tasks.
- Ensure service delivery in line with customer expectations.
- Ensure the welfare, health and safety of the team.
- Perform performance assessments and manage any performance issues through potential issue of disciplinary sanctions up to, but not including dismissal.
- Deputise for the Contract Manager in their absence.
- CPC is essential.
- Previous experience within the waste industry is required.
- Supervisory experience.
- Financial Awareness.
- GCSE's - Maths and English - Grade C or above.
- IT Literate.
There is an excellent Salary plus Benefits package plus Annual Bonus for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 92 222 964 and speak to Don.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop Operations Supervisor - Rochester - Up to £36.5k
£34000.00 - £36500.00 per annum
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Safety, Health & Environmental Manager
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Senior Plant Engineer / Assistant Plant Manager
£38000 - £40000.00 per annum + Benefits