|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Southampton, Hampshire, S. E. England, England|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000.00 per annum + Car/Pension/Holiday|
|Contact Name:||Simon Cheung|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019|
Operations Manager - Hire Equipment
£40k - £50k Basic, Car, Pension, Holiday
Astute Technical are currently supporting a £75m turnover company who are a market leader in the sale, rental and servicing of specialist temperature control equipment covering UK and Europe.
This is an exciting opportunity for the Operations Manager to have direct input and provide strategic and operational delivery across the business unit.
As Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:-
- Overseeing the operations processes and maintaining the capacity plan / workforce allocation, to achieve customer on time deliveries and lead time expectations;
- Ensuring that Rental Fleet is maintained to the appropriate stock levels / ready for hire, to ensure a timely response to customer deliveries.
- Ensuring that all depot activity is cost effective;
- Monitoring depot requirements and resources as required to achieve customer satisfaction, whilst minimising additional cost.
To be considered for the Operations Manager position, candidates must demonstrate:-
- 3-5 years' experience in operations management. Preferably in the Hire industry.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identify and address problems, meet deadlines and stay within budget
- Accomplished manager of change and driven to achieve company goals and objectives
As Operations Manager with our client, you will receive:-
- Competitive Salary of £40k - £50k Basic
- Company Car OR Car Allowance
- Pension Scheme
Application process couldn't be easier, please contact Simon Cheung on 023 93 911 007 or email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.