|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Location:||Market Rasen, Lincolnshire|
|Salary:||Up to £40000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2019|
Operations Manager - Renewable Energy
Up to £40,000 DoE plus benefits
Lincolnshire Wolds - Rural Location, reliable transport essential
We are currently seeking to recruit an Operations Manager, this role holds overall responsibility for the operations and administration functions of the business ensuring the organisation runs smoothly and efficiently.
Our client is celebrated as an innovator in the Renewable Energy Industry and is looking to further expand their multiple award-winning team, owing to their continued success. Become a part of their incredible journey, by assisting with the development of effective, sustainable, easy to use green products. If you want to truly make a valuable contribution to both commercial and domestic markets, globally, this position offers plenty of opportunity to implement viable solutions for climate change.
As an Operations Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Translate the company's strategic plans into defined operational ones
- Defining performance management KPIS to monitor operational successes against objectives
- Restructuring business activities to increase speed and efficiency
- Identify opportunities to streamline business process and systems
- All aspects of day to day management of the operations team
- Minimising operational expenditure within the business wherever possible
- You will also assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Ensure safety regulations are followed
* Other duties as required
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Proven experience in a similar operations role
- An eye for business improvement opportunities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
Due to the growing nature of the business, you should be ambitious and driven with a passion for the Renewable Energy Industry.
The package on offer for this role includes an attractive basic salary up to £40,000 (depending on experience) plus great company benefits including pension & holiday entitlement.
Please note: This role is based in a rural location and therefore your own reliable transport is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 221 600.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.