|Job Title:||Operations Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 17:39|
Up to £40,000
Our client, a global leader in environmental solutions who provides a comprehensive range of waste, water and energy management services throughout the UK is looking for a Operations Manager to join their established team in Falkirk. This team is one of the largest units within the business and operates with 100 full-time staff and an extensive fleet of HGV's to service key contracts across the central Scotland area.
Working as the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Day to day management of the operational staff as well as supporting the commercial and service delivery teams.
- Driving the unit to achieve sales targets and profit margins in line with the Business Unit's financial plan.
- Working in partnership with the fleet department to ensure full business compliance and protection of company operating licences through managing systems and procedures.
- Coordinating, planning, controlling and delivering all aspects of day to day operations on-site.
- Assisting in servicing existing client base as well as targeting new business opportunities and identifying leads where appropriate.
- You will be responsible for working closely with the support functions such as HR and welfare duties including absence management and disciplinary procedures.
To be considered for this position, you will be expected to have previous experience working within the industrial services sector as well as demonstrate experience managing a busy team, with the ability to plan and organise within a fast-moving environment.
Candidates are also expected to have a firm understanding of health and safety legislation and will ideally hold a NEBOSH General Certificate.
A background resource planning (staffing, vehicles, plant), working with business management systems and adherence to defined KPI's are also desirable.
Whats on Offer
- Basic Salary up to £40,000
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Waste Operations Manager
£30000.00 - £34680.00 per annum
Up to £50000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Customer Account Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Customer Relations Manager
South East London, London
£26000.00 - £30000.00 per annum