|Job Title:||Quality Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Matthew George|
|Job Published:||November 16, 2016 11:50|
Permanent, Full Time
We're currently looking for an electronics or electrical background person to undertake a varied operations & Quality / Compliance role, to join a niche manufacturing company who are based in the Waterlooville area. With varied duties & after training you'll be tasked within ensuring the company adhere to their quality systems, which includes ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & ISO 27001.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintaining the quality, environmental & security management systems.
- Conducting internal & certification audits for the management systems.
- Being involved with information security, which will include carrying out risk assessments, disaster recovery & vulnerability scans.
- Promoting quality, environmental & security awareness throughout the company.
- Attending & providing input for management review meetings.
- Liaising with / assisting manufacturing, design & logistics teams
What you'll need:
- Interest / experience in a similar quality / compliance role.
- A technical background in quality standards, information technology (IT), security techniques and information security management systems.
- Experience of in the implementation and management of at least one of the following quality standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 or ISO 27001.
- Aspirations to progress into a quality manager / compliance manager position.
- An Electronics or Electrical qualification to HNC or equivalent experienc
- A knowledge of servers would be very advantageous
The role is based in the Waterlooville area, so is commutable from places such as Portsmouth, Havant & Denmead. They're offering a competitive salary of £25-30k depending on your experience. If you would like to apply then please call Matt on 02392 288206 or send a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Field Service Engineer - Process Automation
Up to £36000.00 per annum + 18% Bonus + vehicle
Electrical Engineer - Biomass Power Station
£45000 - £50000 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Civil Planning Engineer - Energy from Waste
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
C&I Engineer - EfW Power Station
South East London, London
£48000 - £52000 per annum + 17.5% bonus, pension