|Job Title:||Operations Assistant|
|Contact Name:||Samantha Lancashire|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2017 12:10|
Long Term Contract - Working on a Shift Pattern
Our Client is a large engineering company who are looking for an Operations Assistant to join their existing team on a contract basis.
Our Client operates on a 24 hour, 7 day a week basis across a range of industries including power, gas, energy trading and fuel storage. As Operations Assistant, you will join a highly skilled and self-motivated operational shift team and will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant.
- Monitoring, inspecting controlling plant parameters and making operational adjustments where necessary
- Providing start up and shutdown services for plant systems and participating in emergency shutdown of the plant
- As Operations Assistant, you will be fully conversant with safe working procedures and will be trained in site operating and emergency procedures and will having a working knowledge of COMAH Regulations
- Interpret and control plant operations
- Performing process analysis which includes maintaining and updating required documents
The successful candidate will be able to prioritise their workload and meet key deadlines and will be used to work as part of, and contributing to, a multi-disciplined team.
You will work a shift pattern as part of this role and additional hours may be required to work in line with our Clients' requirements. There may be a requirement for travel or overnight stays as part of this role.
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
- Knowledge and experience or Plant SHE systems and procedures
- Relevant experience of working in and contributing to a continuous process / production environment
- MS Office experience - able to create and edit Word documents, working knowledge of Excel and able to use Outlook for emails and calendar
- GCSE Maths & English, Grades A - C
Interviews will be held on, or around, 3rd October 2017.
If you are interested in finding out more you can call Samantha on 02393 910026 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Operations Manager - Energy from Waste
Shift Operations Technician - New Power Station
£37500 - £42000 per annum + bonus, pension
Operations Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
Coventry, West Midlands
£33000 - £46000 per annum + bonus, pension
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste Power Station
Newhaven, East Sussex
£49000 - £50000 per annum + 15% bonus, pension
Shift Plant Operator - Biomass Power Plant
£3000.00 - £33000.00 per annum