|Job Title:||Operations Analyst|
|Salary:||£20000 - £28000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2019|
Up to £28,000, dependant on experience
Based in Edinburgh
We are looking to recruit an Operations Analyst to support the heart of our Clients Business in the wind sector. Focusing on the daily operation, performance and optimisation of all onshore wind assets, you will play a vital role in the ongoing Business success to ensure all assets are working effectively to produce energy and that the Engineering Team are supported to carry out their role safely and efficiently.
As Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Handling inbound calls from engineering teams, providing support and appropriate response to faults, alarms and general enquiries.
- Act as first point of contact for any health and safety related near misses or incidents on site, escalating and reporting on these matters as required.
- Monitoring current and forecasted weather conditions and analysing daily operational performance, highlighting any recurrent trends and issues.
- Tracking and reporting on key operational KPIs, allowing benchmarking of the various turbine OEMs.
- Processing and submission of Renewable Obligation Certificate (ROC) claims.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Strong numeracy, data handling and analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- IT skills with a high level of Microsoft Office along with the ability to learn new and bespoke software packages
- A qualification in a technical discipline would be advantageous although not essential.
- Previous experience in engineering or renewable energy. Ideally possess knowledge and experience gained from within the wind industry. However, full training will be offered to candidates.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious, growing Business in the wind industry. Offering a competitive salary up to £28,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus benefits including a discretionary 10% bonus, 33 Days annual leave, private medical and pension scheme.
If you would like to apply for this Operations Analyst role, please email a copy of your latest CV to email@example.com or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.