|Job Title:||Onshore Wind Sales Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kate Tyrrell|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019|
Onshore Wind Sales Manager
Salary: Dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit an experienced Onshore Wind Sales Manager to join one of the World's largest manufacturers and developers in the wind industry. We are delighted to present this opportunity, which will serve as an integral function within an expanding team and exciting time of growth for the onshore wind sector.
Our Client is looking for an experienced Onshore Wind Sales Manager, to support the Sales Team with identifying new business opportunities, building strong Client relationships and negotiate sales of wind turbines in the UK & Ireland. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an international company and develop a rewarding career with a global leader in the wind industry.
As an Onshore Wind Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Identify new sales opportunities and work with the sales team to target specific customers and secure projects.
- Develop a strong understanding of the product ranges, features and benefits.
- Be an ambassador for the brand, network, engage with and develop ongoing profitable relationships with key stakeholders.
- Present sales offers, prepare tenders and manage ongoing negotiations for build projects.
- Develop strong internal relationships with Project Management colleagues to ensure positive project execution.
- Identify any ongoing Client needs and potential upsell opportunities, in line with the company's values.
- Other duties as required.
To be considered for this Onshore Wind Sales Manager role, you must have:
- A degree in a technical field or experience equivalent.
- A strong understanding of the Onshore Wind sector and the marketplace.
- Proven track record of experience within a similar sales role.
- Flexibility to travel and stay away as is required around the UK.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global leader in the Wind Energy Sector! Offering a competitive salary, plus benefits including car allowance, annual leave, private pension, healthcare and life insurance.
If you would like to apply for this Onshore Wind Sales Manager position, please email a copy of your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kate Tyrrell on 02392 222960.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.