Office Manager - New Energy from Waste Power Station
|Job Title:||Office Manager - New Energy from Waste Power Station|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018 15:41|
Office Manager - New Energy from Waste
Up to £30,000 / year (DOE)
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with an international market leader within the Engineering industry who have recently moved into the Energy from Waste sector.
This plant utilises Gasification Technology, combined with a Steam Turbine, to generate 10MWe which is enough to power around 7,000 homes. As an Energy from Waste plant using Refuse Derived Fuel, the plant will also be reducing approximately 90,000 Tonnes of waste from heading to a landfill on an annual basis.
We are looking for an Office Manager/Administrator to join the Team for their new Gasification Power Plant, located in Hertfordshire just North of the M25.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager as Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with suppliers, the customer, accounts and various third parties.
- Recording and reporting of KPIs and performance data as requested by the plant manager or company requirements.
- Preparation of reports, PO's, invoices etc as required.
- Oversee the Document Control Procedures in line with the company's DMS, including production of Document Progress Reports.
- Managing administration budget (petty cash, FM Contracts) and expenses, reporting to Head of O&M monthly.
- Management and administrative support for the Power Plant.
- Keep holiday, annualised hours and on call records for the plant staff.
- Administration of Safety, training and personal records of the plant staff.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong administration background
- Budget/Finance experience
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to get involved in training and development courses
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary up to £30,000 (DOE) plus benefits
- Opportunity to work on a brand new power station
- Global company with training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stores Person - New Energy from Waste Power Station
Shift Operator - New Biomass Power Station
Shift Team Leader - Energy from Waste
£50000 - £55800 per annum + bonus, pension
Mechanical Technician - Energy from Waste
Bonus + Benefits
HSE Advisor - Energy from Waste
Car + Benefits