Office Manager - Biomass Power Plant
|Job Title:||Office Manager - Biomass Power Plant|
|Location:||Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Up to £23500.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2018 17:00|
Office Manager - Biomass Power Plant
Up to £23,500 per year
Our client is a Global Business, providing leading technologies in the Minerals, Metals, Energy and Water industries across the world. Committed to sustainability, they are looking for people to join them who share the same values as they do. Focused on creating leading technologies, they aspire for excellence and building success together and for their customers.
With over 100 years in operation, this is an exciting opportunity to join the Business as they expand into the UK market as they have been awarded numerous contracts in the United Kingdom for Operations & Maintenance of Energy from Waste Plants and have plans for more as a Technology provider.
We're currently recruiting an Office Manager to join the Team of the art Energy from Waste Power Station in Hull, East Yorkshire. This plant is part of a 3-plant development project across the UK designed to supply ~10MW of energy, using Gasification Technology/Advanced Thermal Treatment.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager as Office Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with suppliers, the customer, accounts and various third parties.
- Recording and reporting of KPIs and performance data as requested by the plant manager or company requirements.
- Through provided training you'll be involved with the management of the Computerised Maintenance Management System (CMMS) database
- Tracking and reporting income and expenditure of the Power Plant.
- Management and administrative support for the Power Plant .
- Keep holiday, annualised hours and on call records for the plant staff.
- Administration of Safety, training and personal records of the plant staff.
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Strong administration background
- Budget/Finance experience
- Strong user of Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to get involved in training and development courses
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary up to £23,500 plus benefits
- Opportunity to work on a modern power station
- Global company with training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
EC&I Technician - Biomass Power Station
Kingston Upon Hull, East Riding of Yorkshire
bonus + benefits
Assistant Shift Team Leader - Biomass Power Station
£35000 - £37000.00 per annum + Benefits
Shift Team Leader - Brand new Energy from Waste Power Plant
Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £45000.00 per annum + benefits
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Car & Benefits
Environmental Health & Safety Manager - CCGT Power Station