O&M HSE Adviser / Manager
|Job Title:||O&M HSE Adviser / Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Gandy|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2018 16:43|
HSE & Training Manager
Solar Operations and Maintenance
£45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Our Client is one of the UK's leading Renewable Energy companies, offering a full range of Solar PV operations and maintenance across the country. As such they are looking for a HSE and Training Manager to be based out of their Bath office.
What you will be doing...
- Developing an induction training programme that ensures both existing and new recruits within the O&M teams are competent and capable to perform the required tasks in a safe and effective manner.
- To manage the Health and Safety Management systems for all the O&M aspects of the business.
- To coordinate and support a team of Regional Health and Safety Coordinators
- Conduct site risk assessments where necessary
- Perform Health and Safety audits and provide additional Health and Safety training where necessary.
- Develop an extended induction plan and training academy for all new staff members.
What you will need...
to be considered for this vacancy, you will need knowledge and understanding of
- Risk assessments and identifying existing and potential hazards
- Working at height and lifting operations
- Electrical safety
- Previous Solar PV experience is desired but not essential.
- Full UK drivers licence is essential.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading companies within the renewable energy sector. They offer a very generous package and benefit scheme and are looking for someone to join ASAP.
If this role is of interest please give Jack Gandy a call on 02392 222960 or email a copy of your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Isle of Sheppey, Kent
£35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum
£40000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
£160 - £200 per day