O&M Assistant x 2 - Birmingham - EfW
|Job Title:||O&M Assistant x 2 - Birmingham - EfW|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£26500.00 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Naylor|
|Job Published:||April 12, 2017 12:51|
Operations & Maintenance Assistant x 2 - Energy from Waste
£26,500 + benefits
We are currently recruiting 2 Operations & Maintenance Assistants to join an Energy from Waste power station just South East of Birmingham. The Operations & Maintenance Assistant will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of waste for the site as well as operating a variety of yellow plant to ensure a consistent delivery of waste on site.
As the O&M Assistant, you will be reporting to the Operations Manager. Your duties will include but may not be limited to:
- Operating yellow plant including fork lift trucks, 360 excavator and front loading shovels
- Operation of the refuse and ash cranes
- Ensuring a constant availability of waste to be processed
- Managing the deliveries of waste to the site
- Quality acceptance checks of waste on arrival
- Assist with first line maintenance activities when required
- Assist in the delivery of chemicals and loading of ash when necessary
Knowledge, Skills and Experience...
- Experience in operating a variety of mobile plant in an industry such as waste management, energy from waste, biomass or aggregate
- Current fork lift and counter balance driving qualification or equivalent is desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours and ability to work shifts when necessary
- The ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
Package and Benefits...
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package for this role as follows:
- A salary of £26,500
- Company pension
- Opportunity to work for a highly-desired employer within the Power Industry
How do I apply...
To apply for a position please send a copy of your CV along with a brief cover letter stating details of your current salary and package to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 208 to speak to Olivia Naylor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Electrical Technician x 2 - EFW Power Station
£36000 - £37500 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Control & Instrumentation Technician - EFW Power Station
£32000 - £34500 per annum + 10% bonus, pension
Maintenance Team Leader - Energy from Waste
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 per annum + car, bonus, pension
Shift Team Leader - New Energy from Waste Power Station
East Lothian, Scotland
£47000 - £48000 per annum + bonus, pension
Electrical Engineer - CHP Power Station
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + bonus, pension