|Job Title:||Night Shift Manager X2|
|Contact Name:||Jane Walsh|
|Job Published:||April 11, 2019|
Night Shift Manager X2
We are looking for a two Night Shift Managers at an MBT facility in Essex. The role will involve managing a team of operations and maintenance staff from 6pm - 6am on a shift pattern of 4 on 4 off.
Someone with experience of working on a waste management facility would be desirable but any operational engineering facility experience would be fine. The ideal candidate will have a health & safety qualification and a confined space qualification.
Roles & Responsibilities
As a Night Shift Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing all operation and maintenance activities on site
- Ensure safe working practices comply to strict health and safety regulations
- Produce daily reports on a variety of operational/ engineering activities
- Oversee all control room activities
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Previous experience working within the waste industry would be beneficial
- Health and safety qualification desirable (i.e. IOSH)
- Previous managerial/shift team leader experience within heavy process environment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Opportunity to work with a leading waste management company
If you are interested, please email your CV or call Jane on 02393 910 039 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.