|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Clarke|
|Job Published:||September 30, 2019|
Salary - Competitive
Our client, a well know food delivery company are looking to expand their Engineering team with a Network Engineer who will carry out operational and maintenance duties on their exisiting network.
Role & Responsibilities
- Building and deploying the network via a DevOps code pipeline.
- Automating the handling of the network's dynamics.
- Integrating systems.
- Automating workflows.
- Eliminating human toil with software.
- Automating troubleshooting with proactive maintenance and testing.
- Engineering reliability through automated response.
- Aligning error budgets and service-level objectives (SLOs.)
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Good knowledge of designing, developing and maintaining robust software using Python in production environments.
- Excellent understanding of network fundamentals such as the OSI Model and TCP/IP stack.
- Experience at the Professional to Expert level (CCNP, CCIE,CWNE, JNCIP, JNCIE) in networking (wired or wireless).
- A methodical approach to problem-solving coupled with a strong sense of service ownership and drive.
- Extensive experience working with some of the following platforms: Juniper MX, SRX, QFX, EX.
- University degree in Computer Science or STEM subject (desireable.)
Whats on offer
- Competative salary.
- Pension scheme, train season ticket loan (interest-free), free shuttle bus from Hatfield train station and staff discounts.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kelly Clarke on 02393910035 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.