|Job Title:||Network Adoption Manager - District Heating|
|Salary:||Up to £50000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Becki Saunders|
|Job Published:||September 6, 2019|
Network Adoption Manager - District Heating
Greater London - National Role
Circa £50k + Bonus + Company Car + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Network Adoption Manager for an established UK leader in Environmental Solutions. As the Network Adoption Manager, you will be responsible for Technical Due Diligence for District Heating Network (DHN) Schemes that company is adopting, from Business Development stage to Operational Mobilisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
Working with the Business Development and Operations team, you will be responsible for:
Responsible for technical due diligence process, from generation (CHP, boilers, chillers, heat pumps) to distribution, as well as substation and HIU's.
Review new and existing design documentation, highlight and capture risks and improvement for the life cycle of the installation.
- Develop trusting and constructive relationships with our clients, developers and M&E contractors.
- Act as the lead for rotating equipment laser alignment and dynamic balancing techniques.
- Review and improve the standard documentation including the contractual technical schedules and DHN adoption criteria.
- Prepare and present project briefs.
- Contributing to the changing needs of the business
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant technical qualification at HNC/ONC/NVQ in Mechanical Engineering or an experienced Project Engineer
- Understanding of District Energy Networks design, construction and commissioning, good awareness of boilers, CHP, chillers, heat pumps and controls engineering.
- A track record in design management, evaluating project risks and opportunities, estimating costs and producing proposals for remedial and improvement.
- Knowledgeable with CIBSE CP1 for heat network and understand the challenges of implementations.
- Capable of leading the development and negotiation of contract terms.
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- A competitive salary up to £50,000
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Annual Bonus
- Company Benefits
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288214 and ask to speak to Becki Saunders who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.