NEC Project Engineer
|Job Title:||NEC Project Engineer|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£30 - £31 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Samir Belazka|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2016 15:10|
NEC Project Manager
Up To £31 Per Hour - 6 Month Contract
We are recruiting a motivated NEC Project Manager, from a Civil Engineering background to work within the water industry.
What your role will include
As an NEC Project Manager your duties will involve:
- Responsibility of all aspects of contract administration as directed by the employer.
- Management of contractual changes, disallowed costs, authorisation of payments and project completion/handover.
- Site visits to validate project completion.
- Supporting the Contract Administration Team.
- To report to the Lead NEC Project Manager.
What you will need for this position
Candidates applying for this NEC Project Engineer role should have:
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering with proven experience.
- Preferably from a mechanical or electrical background.
Benefits of this role
A successful candidate will receive:
- Highly competitive rate of up to £31 per hour on contract.
How to apply
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Belazka on 02392 221 600 for more information.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20000 - £35000.00 per annum
£35000 - £50000.00 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Field Service Engineer- Pharmaceutical
£26000 - £28000 per annum