National Sales Manager
|Job Title:||National Sales Manager|
|Location:||Doncaster, South Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2017 13:53|
National Sales Manager - Chemical / Solvent Distribution
Salary - Competitive + Benefits/Car
Location - Home based (Live within 1 hour of Production unit in Doncaster)
We are currently seeking an experienced National Sales Manager to work within the Waste Management sector, being responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities within the UK & Eire.
As the National Sales Manager, you will actively seek achievement of revenue, profitability and growth in line with the company expectations. Establish plans and strategies to expand the national customer base and products within the sales territory and contribute to the development of the overall sales and marketing strategy.
General responsibilities as National Sales Manager:
- Responsible for achievement of UK & EIRE Sales budget through direct management of the internal and external sales teams
- Directly responsible for 2 internal sales executives
- Directly responsible for 1 External Sales Manager
- Direct management of all key/national accounts
- Responsible for development of Area B customer listing
- Recruitment, training and motivation of all sales personnel
- Plan and prioritise all sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales - especially time management and productivity.
- Plan and manage business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed sales development strategy
- Manage product/industry mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimise quality of service, business growth, and customer retention
- Use customer and prospect contact activities tools and systems, and update relevant information held in these systems
- Plan/carry out/support local sales activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate personal sales efforts with other organised sales activities, e.g., product promotions, advertising, exhibitions and telemarketing
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information
- Record, analyse, report and administer according to systems and requirements
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Adhere to health and safety policy, and other requirements relating to care of equipment
Qualifications & Past Experiences:
Experience in a similar role/sales related background
Chemical packaging and distribution
This is a permanent, home-based role that will require you to travel to sites in the assigned sales area. The package includes a competitive salary, Company car/car allowance, life assurance scheme, company pension scheme, discretionary bonus, laptop and a mobile phone.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity to develop your career, please send an up to date copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or call Don Marsh for more information - 023 92 222 964.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £44000 per annum
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Up to £40000.00 per annum
Assistant MRF Manager
South London, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum