|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Technician - Utilities|
|Salary:||£31000 - £33000 per annum + OT, benefits|
|Contact Name:||Steve Utton|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2018|
Multi Skilled Technician (Electrical bias) - Utilities
£33,000 + OT + benefits
We are currently seeking to recruit a Multi Skilled Technician, with an electrical bias, to operate and maintain site services / utilities plant on an industrial customer site. This role involves working a combination of early and late shifts and some weekend work so a flexible approach to work is required.
What you will be doing…
Typical duties will include:
- Carrying out planned maintenance & breakdown repairs on the plant (Steam and Hot Water Boilers, Compressed Air Systems and Water Treatment plant etc)
- Safe operation of the boiler plant
- Maintaining Health & Safety standards at all times
- Plant modifications & improvements
- Maintenance activities associated with plant shutdowns
- Update the site CMMS
- Other duties as required
What you will need…
- A recognised electrical apprenticeship along with an ONC / NVQ / C&G level qualification in electrical engineering
- Experience working in a heavy process environment such manufacturing, paper mill, pharmaceutical, food & beverage etc
- Experience working with boilers would be an advantage but isn't essential
- A flexible approach to working patterns
What's in it for you…
- A salary up to circa £33,000
- Excellent overtime rates plus callout
- 25 days holiday + 8 BH
This position involves working Mon - Fri covering shift patterns of 6-2 and 11-6. Some weekend work is also required
How to apply...
To apply for this opportunity simply send a copy of your up to date CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288 215 to speak to Steve.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.