|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Technician|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||April 24, 2019|
Shift Technician - Utilities
We are currently recruiting a Shift Technician to work on a utilities plant that provides steam to a nearby manufacturing site The Shift Technician will be responsible for carrying out pre-planned and reactive maintenance on biomass boilers on site and to minimise downtime and maximise plant availability.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Contract Manager as the Shift Technician you will be responsible for:
- Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on boilers and auxiliary plant as directed
- Operating steam plant
- Minimising plant downtime and pro-actively identify area for improvement and bring these forward
- Working within the company health, safety and environmental processes and procedures at all times.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the site CMMS
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- A relevant engineering qualification such as a C&G/ONC/HND in mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience operating and maintain steam raising plant
- Experience in a heavy engineering environment such as power generation, petrochemical, steel works, CHP plant, paper mill etc
- Ex-Navy marine engineers 3 years post apprenticeship would be suitable - ET/LET/3rd or 4th Engineer
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Salary up to £32k
- Opportunity to join a leading company
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.