Multi Skilled Technician
|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Technician|
|Contact Name:||Don Marsh|
|Job Published:||March 24, 2017 07:44|
JOB TITLE Multi Skilled Technician
LOCATION South Oxfordshire
SALARY Competitive salary and excellent benefits
Our client is s one of the UK's leading suppliers of integrated waste management and environmental solutions providing a total waste management service for the reduction, reuse, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste.
This is a permanent role, to be based in the South Oxfordshire region and is key to the efficient and effective running of their plant.
An opportunity has arisen for a Multi Skilled Technician to repair and refurbish mobile and static plant equipment units to a high standard.
Your principal responsibilities will be to (but not limited to):
- To repair and refurbish mobile and static compaction units to the highest standard - supported by documentation.
- Carry out diagnostic exercises and then rectify and conduct final testing before the unit is put back in to 'service'.
- To ensure that good health and safety practices and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Liaise with internal and external customers in a professional manner and adhere to and respect site rules at all times.
- Compliance with Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Risk Assessments.
- Ensure full compliance with all Company policies and procedures including health and safety and employment.
- Any other duties, such as ad hoc projects, as requested by the job holder's Manager or the Board of Directors that are within the skills and capabilities of the job holder.
- Sound mechanical experience on mobile and static compactors.
- Ability to interpret schematic electrical and hydraulic drawings.
- City & Guilds 236 levels part 3 or equivalent NVQ/ in Electrical Installation and a working knowledge of the IEE 16th /17th Edition Regulations.
- Sound working knowledge of Hydraulic Systems.
- Welding and fabrication experience an advantage.
- Have a good working knowledge of COSHH, LOLER and PUWER Regulations
There is an excellent Salary and Benefits package for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 023 92 222 964
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's