|Job Title:||Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||Up to £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natasha Elliott|
|Job Published:||July 5, 2019|
Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
Astute Technical are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer to work for an established client in the food production and manufacturing industry. This is a great opportunity for an experience Maintenance Engineer to work for a provider of food manufacturing excellence.
As a Maintenance Engineer, your duties will include:
- Responsible for the Electrical and Mechanical maintenance and repairs of the factory including all aspects of machinery and buildings throughout the shift
- Carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance on equipment
- Work with external contractors to maintain equipment / calibration / defect repairs as required
- Ensure that all relevant paperwork is carried out in accordance with Company procedures for their BRC accredited site
To be considered for the Maintenance Engineer role, it would be desirable to have:
- Experience within a Food Manufacturing environment
- Understanding of both Mechanical and Electrical engineering disciplines
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
As a Maintenance Engineer with our client, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for a BRC accredited manufacturer
Applying for this exciting opportunity could not be easier, simply email your up to date CV and covering letter to Natasha Elliott on email@example.com or 02393 910 043.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.