|Job Title:||Multi-skilled Engineer|
|Salary:||£15 - £18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 5, 2019|
£15-18 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a time-served Multi-skilled Engineer to join one of the industry leaders in recycling and waste processing solutions across the UK's waste management sector. This client is a rapidly expanding family run business who have a great passion for producing high quality renewable fuels from waste across the East Midlands and Lincolnshire area. Working as a Multi-skilled Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring all equipment on-site is maintained and working effectively through planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance tasks. This position is covering a 4-on-4-off nights shift pattern and covers 6pm-6am.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for…
- Carrying out planned, reactive and breakdown maintenance activities on a range of equipment used within the recycling industry.
- Using maintenance tasks such as fault finding and analysis to facilitate repairs, improvements, inspections and adjustments of on-site plant.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly preventative maintenance inspections.
- Evaluating and resolving problems on recycling plant and on-site facilities.
- Maintain all the lighting systems to comply with Health and Safety
- Working to health and safety, environmental other standards as they apply to the process ensuring compliance with the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
This role requires working night shifts on a 4-on-4-off sift pattern.
Candidates are expected to have an maintenance background underpinned by an industry qualification across mechanical and electrical maintenance such as NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G/17th Edition. This will include experience within PPM and reactive maintenance and heavy plant machinery.
Previous experience maintaining single and three phase power supplies, fault finding on equipment, 3 phase motor and control panels as well as PLC experience and panel building is desirable.
What's on Offer
- £15-18 per hour experience dependent
- Competitive benefits package
- Opportunity for progression within the business.
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.