|Job Title:||Multi-Skilled Engineer|
|Location:||Stretford, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Becki Wensley|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2017 09:21|
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Site Services
Salary - £30,000-£35,000 DOE
Location - Stretford, Manchester
We are currently seeking an electrical/mechanical Engineer/Technician to carry out electrical & mechanical multi skilled preventative & reactive maintenance on the plant systems including a waste water treatment plant, Gas turbine, boilers and HVAC - which the company is responsible for on site. Our client is a leading provider of operations & maintenance services to the utility sector in the UK.
General responsibilities as Multi-Skilled Engineer:
- Planned and unplanned maintenance and fault finding (electrical and mechanical) on air compressors, refrigeration, boilers, steam raising plant, waste & effluent treatment plant etc.
- General housekeeping
- Following the company's health and safety procedures
- Ensuring that all plant and systems are maintained and operated in order to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Waste water treatment experience is advantageous
- A relevant HND/HNC or equivalent qualification
- Flexibility to be part of an on call rota
- Prior experience on steam turbines and boilers etc.
- Industrial/factory maintenance experience
- An electrical qualification
This package includes a salary of £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience plus company benefits.
If you or anyone you know are interested in applying for this opportunity to work with a UK leader in operations & maintenance services for a reputable company, please send in a current CV to email@example.com or phone Becki Wensley for more information - 023 92 222 963.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Workshop Vehicle Engineer
Civil Clean Water Engineer
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Electrical Clean Water Engineer
Henfield, West Sussex
£13.00 - £14.00 per hour
Continuous Improvement Engineer
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear
Maintenance Engineer - Padworth, Berkshire
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Benefits