MRF Team Leader - South London - Waste Management
|Job Title:||MRF Team Leader - South London - Waste Management|
|Salary:||Up to £24000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 11:15|
Job Title - MRF Team Leader
Location - South London
Salary - £24,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading resource, recycling and waste management companies as a MRF (Materials Recycling Facility) Team Leader at a key London site.
About the Role
As MRF Team Leader you will be responsible for supporting the MRF Supervisor in the day to day operation to ensure the smooth running of the site. You will also be involved in resourcing, stock control, housekeeping and maintenance works and provide cover for the Supervisor as required.
As MRF Team Leader your role responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- General day to day management of the workforce providing cover for the Supervisor where required ensuring that housekeeping standards are maintained.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety, and other relevant company policies and procedures.
- Provide induction to new starters and refresher sessions for existing personnel. Monitoring performance to ensure product quality is maintained.
- Ensure key performance data is recorded and the database is kept up to date.
- For contractors coming to work on site to issue a permit to work and monitoring contractor work activities to ensure the work is both carried out and in a safe manner as prior agreed.
- Undertake any other duties that may be defined from time to time and commensurate with the overall levels of responsibility of the position. This may include driving mobile plant (if required training may be provided following successful probationary period completion).
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have strong communication and experience in managing people. You will be able to work well within a demanding environment and have strong IT Skills to produce required document.
This is a Monday to Friday with an alternate shift pattern, (7:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 23:00). Flexibility is required. Please only apply if this is suitable.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK leader's in waste and resource management. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Depot Manager - North London - Waste Management
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Compliance Advisor - Kent - Waste Industry
£24 - £25000.00 per annum
£11 - £29000.00 per annum
Production Manager - Bargeddie - £40k
Coatbridge, North Lanarkshire
Up to £40000 per annum
Business Support Officer - Essex - £28,000
Up to £28000.00 per annum