MRF Supervisor - South London - Waste Management
|Job Title:||MRF Supervisor - South London - Waste Management|
|Salary:||Up to £31000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 19, 2019 10:28|
Job Title - MRF Supervisor
Location - South London
Salary - £31,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with one of the UK's leading resource, recycling and waste management companies as a MRF Supervisor at a key London site.
About the Role
As MRF supervisor you will be responsible for the operation on a day to day basis within the company operational procedures. You will be responsible for the efficient and reliable day to day operation of the recycling sorting process ensuring the smooth operation to the highest H&S compliance and within Environmental Permits.
As MRF Supervisor your role responsibilities will include but not be limited too;
- Ensuring the quality of produced material matches the customer's specifications.
- To supervise the day-to-day operation of the MRF, reporting to Senior Management ensuring the site is legally compliant within environmental legislation
- Training and developing the team
- Planning and managing the collection of sorted material working closely with the Logistics Team.
- Organising and managing the daily cleaning of the plant.
- Working closely with Maintenance Team to ensure timely repairs are made to keep equipment at its best performance.
The Ideal Candidate
As the ideal candidate you will have excellent leadership and team management skills. You will be able to motivate and develop a team within a demanding environment, previous supervisory and waste industry knowledge would be an advantage.
This is a Monday to Friday with an alternate shift pattern, (7:00 - 15:00 and 15:00 - 23:00). Flexibility is required. Please only apply if this is suitable.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the UK leader's in waste and resource management. For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Lauren White at email@example.com or call 02392222965.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.