|Job Title:||Mobile Service Engineer - CHP|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Van, Mobile, Laptop|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||November 9, 2018|
Mobile Service Engineer - CHP
Circa £35,000 + Van + Laptop + Mobile
Our client design, install and operate various CHP's in the UK, ranging from 70kw to 2.5mw. They are looking for a Mobile Service Engineer to carry out Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance and service on various CHP Engines and associated equipment in the Buckinghamshire area.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Area Manager as the Mobile Service Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Travelling to various sites to carry out pre planned maintenance on various CHP Engines including MTU, Jenbacher and Cummins
- Carrying out fault finding and repair on CHP engines and associated equipment
- Managing your own time and covering multiple sites in the Buckinghamshire area and further field.
- Ensuring maintenance tasks are carried out within defined budgets
- Ensuring compliance with all health & safety & legal requirements
- Working as part of a call out rota
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City & Guilds or equivalent in an engineering discipline, mechanical preferred
- Experience carrying out maintenance on CHP Engines or generators
- Gas safe is desirable
- Full driving License
- Ex-navy personnel with experience working on engines will be considered
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000
- Home based role
- Company van, laptop and mobile
- Company pension
- Opportunity to join a leading company
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.