|Job Title:||Mobile Plant Operator - Energy from Waste|
|Salary:||Up to £20000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2018|
Day Operator / Mobile Plant Operator - New Gasification Power Plant
Up to £20,000 + Benefits
Astute Technical Recruitment are working with an international market leader within the Engineering industry who have recently moved into the Energy from Waste sector.
We are looking for a Day Operator / Mobile Plant Operator to join the Operations Team for their new Power Plant, located in Hertfordshire.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Shift Team Leader, as Day Operator, you will be responsible for:
- Operating yellow plant including fork lift trucks, tele-handlers and front loading shovels
- Ensuring a constant availability of fuel to be processed
- Managing the deliveries of fuel to the site
- Quality checks and sampling of the delivered wood fuel
- Assist in the delivery of chemicals and loading of ash when necessary
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Experience in operating a variety of mobile plant including forklift truck, telehandlers, yellow plant etc
- Experience in an industry such as waste, energy from waste, biomass or aggregate
- Health and Safety or First Aid training is desirable
- A flexible approach to working hours and ability to work shifts when necessary
- The ability to work in a changing, fast paced environment
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £20,000
- Benefits package
- Opportunity to join a new build Gasification Power Plant
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02393 910 039 and ask to speak to Jane Walsh who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.