Mobile Plant Fitter - Recycling - Hants - Up to £30k plus van
|Job Title:||Mobile Plant Fitter - Recycling - Hants - Up to £30k plus van|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + van and overtime|
|Contact Name:||Chris Jones|
|Job Published:||June 01, 2018 16:56|
Job Title - Mobile Plant Fitter working on static and mobile Plant
Location - Hampshire
Salary - Approximately £30,000 DOE
Our client is one of the south's leading Waste Management, Recycling and Aggregate Production specialists and are looking for a competent Plant Fitter to join the business, covering a number of facilities in around the Hampshire region.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a field-based role with a regional business who have a strong family feel and a reputation for providing a bespoke service to its clients.
As Mobile Plant Fitter you will be responsible for ensuring that the smooth running of the various fixed and mobile plant across their sites.
As Mobile Plant Fitter your responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Providing planned and reactive maintenance across sites in the South, including emergency repairs.
- Covering both fixed and mobile plant you will be working on Powerscreen, McCoskey, Pegson & Kivirco equipment and Bell, Hitachi, New Holland, Volvo, etc. plant, so past experience on such machines would be advantageous.
- In the role you will be trouble shooting to diagnose the likely cause of reported equipment problems and identify the parts required to carry out the repair and requisition and parts, undertaking steps to try and prevent future issues.
- Undertake repair and service work on the machine to the agreed work plan
- Complete all service reports and warranty documentation to enable the correct and timely charging of the operators.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will possess a good technical knowledge of the Plant and equipment used on site, combined with the ability to provide a fast and effective maintenance and repair service. You must be able to demonstrate prior maintenance and repair procedures on yellow plant and other related machinery used in the Waste Management / Recycling / Aggregates sector and be confident working on hydraulics, electrical repairs and welding. N return they can offer a competitive salary, paid overtime, a works Van, laptop and mobile.
How to Apply
For a confidential discussion and further details please forward your CV to Chris Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 288214 for a further chat.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Organics Recycling Manager
Durham, County Durham
£30000 - £35000 per annum
Crawley, West Sussex
£31000 - £33000 per annum + Company Benefits
Waltham Forest, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
Up to £27000.00 per annum
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
€30000.00 - €33000.00 per annum