|Job Title:||Mobile Plant Fitter|
|Location:||Knottingley, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£11.00 - £13 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019|
Mobile Plant Fitter
Up to £13.00 per hour
Our client, a leading nationwide integrated waste management business and service provider are looking for an experienced Mobile Plant Fitter to work on their industrial operating quarry based in West Yorkshire. Working as their Mobile Plant Fitter, you will be responsible for servicing and maintaining a wide variety of mobile plant and equipment across the quarry and travelling out to other sides in the area as needed to support their maintenance requirements.
As the Mobile Plant Fitter, you will be responsible for:
- Carry out maintenance, both preventative and breakdown, on all mobile plant equipment on the site to reduce operational down time.
- Repairing heavy plant such as loading shovels, excavators and dozers.
- Proactively identifying potential faults and improvement opportunities.
- Carrying out engine servicing repair on fixed plant engines
- Carry out Mechanical fault diagnosis.
- Maintaining and ordering the tools and engineering equipment to ensure availability at all times and to prevent hazard and risks in the workplace.
- Carry out risk assessments and relevant paperwork as required.
To be considered for this position, candidates will be expected to have a background in performing mechanical maintenance / service work on a variety of heavy mobile plant.
Candidates should also have a flexible working attitude, the ability to work both in the warehouse as well as the field and a recognised engineering qualification such as NVQ or equivalent.
How to apply
To apply or find out more further details about the role, please forward your CV to Gemma Nixon at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02392 222 964.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.