Mobile Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
|Job Title:||Mobile Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician|
|Location:||West Sussex, England|
|Salary:||£34000 - £35000 per annum + vehicle|
|Contact Name:||Lauren White|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2018 15:56|
Job Title: Mobile Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £35,000 plus vehicle
Our Client is one of the UK's leading provider of Environmental solutions, offering a full range of Waste and Energy Recovery services through a vast and growing network of Plants and Facilities across the country. They pride themselves in transforming what we as a nation tend to discard into a valuable resource, always maintaining the focus on reducing the carbon footprint and limiting the impact on the environment itself. As such they are looking for a Mobile Multi Skilled Maintenance Technician to join the West Sussex team.
What you will be doing
- Planning and carrying out maintenance and repair of plant and ancillary equipment, as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Attending site for unplanned breakdowns out of hours to ensure downtime is kept to a minimum.
- Providing a safe and efficient service ensuring that Health & Safety is at the forefront of working practice and that all organisational procedures and safe systems of work are adhered to at all times.
- Working with the maintenance team to ensure the completion of reactive and planned maintenance plus plant modifications to improve the efficiency and reliability of the plant.
- Working closely with Site Production Supervisors, ensuring material quality/products are maintained to a high standard Undertaking fault finding, diagnostics and corrections
- Ensuring that process plant and equipment operates effectively and efficiently during the shift period.
- To undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist and influence decision making, to contribute to problem solving workshops, providing engineering expertise to identify root causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions
- Ensuring that the plant as set up and operated produces product to an agreed specification.
What you will need
To be considered for this position you will need to have a recognised Level3 NVQ/HNC/HND in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. You will have experience of working with low levels of supervision in a high-pressure production environment. Maintenance experience from within a relevant industry (power generation, energy from waste, waste management, heavy process) is a must.
What's in it for you…
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK's leading specialists in the Waste and Energy recovery sector. This is a rota-based position with overtime available. For more information please contact Lauren White on 02392222965, emailing your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mechanical Maintenance Supervisor
Up to £42000.00 per annum
Maintenance Engineer - Essex - £40k
£36000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Shift Electrical Technician - Heavy Industrial Plant
Crawley, West Sussex
£35000 - £38000 per annum + benefits
LGV Technician / Mechanic - Leicester - Up to £35k
£33000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
North London, London
Up to £35000 per annum