Mobile Boiler O&M Technician - Energy Centre
|Job Title:||Mobile Boiler O&M Technician - Energy Centre|
|Location:||Redcar, North Yorkshire|
|Contact Name:||Daniel Grosvenor|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2018 16:46|
Mobile Boiler Technician (O&M) - Energy Centre
Salary up to £35,000 (DOE) & Benefits
Astute are looking for a Mobile Boiler Technician working on the Operations and Maintenance of a new Energy Centre providing Steam to a major Chemical site in the Wilton industrial park. Your duties will also include covering at local sites in the area such as Hartlepool.
This site is designed to reduce carbon emissions by up to 28,000 tonnes per year utilising new Steam Boilers and Heat Recovery equipment in a 15-year contract.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Senior Technician as the Mobile Boiler Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Working day shift to safely and efficiently operate the Steam Boiler plant and ancillary equipment
- Carry out first line maintenance activities, plant inspections, fault diagnosis and adjustments to ensure the plant performance, availability and reliability is at a high level
- Acting as Authorised Person on site, assisting with the planning of preventative maintenance work, outages and project work.
- Responsibility for accurately recording all work and data on the sites CMMS inline with the sites safety systems.
- Supervising contractors on site
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- City & Guilds / NVQ 3 in a relevant Engineering discipline
- 17th Edition would be advantageous
- Steam Boiler experience (BOAS Certification)
- Working knowledge of rotating plant, water treatment plant and pipework
- Strong understanding of PSSR and similar regulations
- NEBOSH or IOSH or equivalent Health & Safety Qualification
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive Salary up to £35,000 (DOE)
- On Call allowance (1 in 4 rota)
- 40 Hours per week Monday - Friday
- Opportunity to work on a brand new Energy Centre
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or ring 02392 288 286 and ask to speak to Dan Grosvenor who can tell you more.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Lead C&I Technician - Energy from Waste Power Station
South East London, London
£45000 - £48000 per annum + pension, benefits
Mechanical Technician x 2 - Energy from Waste
Harrogate, North Yorkshire
£34000 - £39000 per annum + bonus, pension
£18 - £25 per annum + Ltd
£15 - £20 per annum + Ltd
Plant Manager - Energy from Waste
Dudley, West Midlands