MEICA Commissioning Manager
|Job Title:||MEICA Commissioning Manager|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£350 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Paul Martin|
|Job Published:||August 21, 2017 14:07|
Thames Tideway project, based central London.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- To provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes.
- To oversee commissioning and start-up activities
- To participate and support Thames Tideway commissioning initiatives.
- To support required duties within the project team with minimal to no supervision.
- To assist / support / input to Thames Tideway commissioning team policy and procedure reviews to include the development of commissioning and Start-up processes.
- To assist with development of contract documents for bidding, evaluation by project team, negotiations, award and post-award activities for field commissioning and start-up.
- To understand and execute all relevant Corporate, Project Commissioning and Start-up procedures and policies.
- To manage, lead and execute commissioning and start-up processes.
- To managing all projects commissioning activities in accordance with the contract, schedule and budget
- To develop; produce; implement and keep up to date the project's commissioning plan, including site-specific commissioning schedules, test procedures, method statements and risk assessments.
- To collaborate and present commissioning plan to clients and to liaison to client's engineering and operational staff to ensure the smooth transition from commissioning to project hand-over, including progress reporting and client training.
- To ensure all required vendor commissioning documentation is requested as part of the contract and is received in a timely manner.
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £38000.00 per annum
Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Health and Safety Manager
£30000 - £32000.00 per annum
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum