|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician - CHP|
|Salary:||Pension and Overtime|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Ahmed|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2018|
Mechanical Technician - CHP
Competitive Salary + Generous Benefits
Our client operates a large gas fired CHP in Yorkshire which consists of consists of gas turbines, HRSG boilers, steam turbines, generators, water treatment plant, cooling systems, pumps, motors, compressors.
We are looking for a motivated Mechanical Technician to join the maintenance department of this plant. The technician responsible for pre-planned and reactive maintenance work around the site to ensure minimal downtime.
Roles & Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Mechanical Engineer, as Mechanical Technician, you will be responsible for:
- Performing pre-planned and reactive maintenance on a wide variety of rotating equipment.
- Providing support during outages
- Supervising contractors
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records on the sites CMMS
- Ensuring HSE Compliance at all times
Skills & Qualifications
We are looking for someone with the following:
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience in the power industry or heavy engineering environment such as petrochemicals, oil and gas
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as alongside a team
- Flexible approach to working
Salary & Package
What's on offer for this exciting role:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Generous overtime
If you are interested in this position, please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 02392 222 963 and ask to speak to Zubair Ahmed who can tell you more.
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.