|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Contact Name:||Arjun Patel|
|Job Published:||August 31, 2017 09:01|
Mechanical Technician - CCGT Power Station
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Benefits
We're currently recruiting a Mechanical Technician to join a Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Station. As a Mechanical Technician you would typically be responsible for the planned and reactive maintenance of the plant.
Located in Northamptonshire this is a highly efficient 350MW CCGT Power Station able to provide enough electricity to power c.400,000 homes.
What is the job?
We have an excellent opportunity for a Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join the Maintenance department of a Combined Cycle Gas Turbine Power Station. Reporting to the Maintenance Leader typical duties will include:
- Fault finding and maintaining assets, including pumps, valves, conveyors, boilers etc, in accordance with the technician's specialist technical discipline.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the CMMS.
- Supervising and directing contractors.
- Assisting in commissioning activities.
- Ensuring HSE compliance at all times.
What is required to be considered?
To be considered for this Mechanical Technician position you should have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Mechanical Technician and hold a relevant qualification in this discipline (City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3, HNC, ONC, HND, B.Eng etc)
- Significant knowledge of Mechanical maintenance gained from a heavy engineering industry such as Renewable Energy, Power Generation, Petrochemical or Chemical Production etc
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- Proactive attitude towards health & safety
What is in it for me?
- Up to £40,000
- Competitive benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Arjun Patel on 02392 288 282 or send a CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Astute Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30 - £35 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£35 - £40 per hour
EC&I Technician - Power Generation
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£38000 - £38700 per annum + OT, pension
Senior Maintenance Technician - CHP
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Electrical Technician - Energy from Waste