|Job Title:||Mechanical Technician|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Nixon|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2019 10:23|
Wiltshire to Berkshire (Field Based)
Up to £32,000 + Overtime, Call Out, Van & Benefits Package.
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Mechanical Technician to join one of the industry leaders in environmental solutions working on their innovative waste water treatment systems across the South. Working from home, you will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of a wide variety of mechanical equipment across the water sector, maintaining both clean and dirty water assets.
Reporting to the Service Manager, you will be responsible for…
- Planned, preventative and breakdown maintenance on a wide variety of heavy mechanical equipment across clean and waste water assets.
- Report, diagnose and repair plant defects, proposing modifications & improvements where appropriate.
- Carry out Maintenance activities across the Wiltshire and Berkshire area.
- Testing of equipment at customer sites to ensure full function following installation.
- Performing out of hours and breakdown cover when required,
- Assisting clients with technical faults.
- Completing risk assessments, activity reports and other documentation as required.
- Offering after sales technical support.
- Ensure compliance with the company's Quality and Environmental Management System and Health and Safety Policies.
This role requires out of hours cover and rapid response and will involve working as part of an out of hours standby team on a 1 in 4-week rotation.
Candidates are expected to have a mechanical maintenance background, underpinned by an industry qualification (NVQ/ BTECH/ C&G). This role would suit a candidate with a background workig in a field based role.
Previous experience working within the water industry would be advantageous, however full training will be provided to get you up to speed on the equipment and technologies you will be working with.
Due to the nature of the role, a full UK driving license is essential and a level of security clearance will need to be obtained for a number of customer sites.
What's on offer
- Basic salary up to £32,000
- Company Vehicle
- Overtime & Call out
- Competitive Package
How to Apply
To apply, please call Gemma Nixon on 02392 222 964 or send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£250.00 - £350.00 per day
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
Project Engineer - Water (M&E)
Up to £60000.00 per annum + Car + Benefits
Field Service Engineer - Water Treatment
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £25000.00 per annum
£28000.00 - £32000.00 per annum