|Job Title:||Mechanical Supervisor|
|Salary:||£300 - £325 per day|
|Contact Name:||Saleh Sattar|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2018 17:54|
Initial 12 Month Contract
Rate - Negotiable
Our Client is an Engineering and Construction company who are involved in a range of sectors providing civil, electrical, mechanical and process engineering services to their customers.
We are seeking a Mechanical Supervisor with the successful candidate should have a background in the Water sector and will understand the principles of Water and Sewage Treatment.
In this role, you report directly to the Contracts Manager and responsibilities include.
- Supporting the Site Manager in the implemntation of safe working practices across site.
- Inspect and record incoming materials and their documentation when required.
- Supervise process package and pipework installation.
- Record all non-conformance and improvement opportunities and agree action with stakeholders moving forward
- Check that all relevant documents adequately describe the work to be carried out and that all relevant HS&E documents are correctly recorded when received and that they are the latest version.
- Record the progress of works on record drawings or other suitable means when required
- Assist in planning
- Previous experience of working in the water and waste water industry.
- HNC or above in Mechanical Engineering is desirable.
- Knowledge of TWUL asset standards
- CSCS and SMSTS or SSSTS Certificate
If you are interested in finding out more, you can call Saleh on 02392 288209 or email email@example.com
Astute Technical Recruitment Limited are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We encourage applications from individuals from all backgrounds but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK and Europe. We endeavour to get back to everyone, however, if you have not heard anything after 7 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Henfield, West Sussex
£14 - £16 per annum + Ltd
£14 - £16 per annum
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
West Bromwich, West Midlands
£28000 - £32000 per annum
Workshop & Field Service Engineer - National/International
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £30000.00 per annum